Tuesday, April 22, 2008

last blog post of the year!!!!!!!!!!

And now for the final blog post of the year. Ohh right.

1. The medical professional to patient discourse presenters all seemed to know what they had to talk about. Though it got a little boring to hear similar things, I would have to say that I do not remember hearing someone talk about using patient- doctor discourse, how and why a patient would say something up or try to hide a condition that is embarrassing. I know that language barrier was mentioned once or twice, but everyone should have done it as it provides a different perspective from which to analyze the debate.

2. Nathaniel’s accounting presentation was one that stood out simply because it was different from the medical presentations. It also allowed me the chance to realize that I have no clue as to anything about financial language, even though I am in economics 201, as if that helps. Being a visual learner, it was nice to have a visual aid, but like I said, I was trying to figure out the meaning of everything the whole time.

Overall the presentations seem good, they seem well- thought out and as if time was well spent on them.

No comments: